I’m handing the reigns over to the girls from Toucan today on their fun tips to personalise your tot’s space.
They’re only little once, so have a little fun!
Make it just as unique as them with a collection of Toucan’s funky prints and trendy designs. Founder and Designers of Toucan, Natalie and Renee Muscatello provide top tips on how to personalise their space.
- Create a customised treasure chest and give them somewhere to store their precious goodies. Be sure there’s no mistaking it’s theirs by monogramming their initials on top. For added sparkle be sure to add glitter! Such a sweet keep-sake they can treasure forever.
- Now available in fun prints and great designs, bed linen is the key to making bedtime fun and selecting sheets that are in keeping with your little one’s interests. So, be bold with your bedsheets – and select new, not just pink or blue!
- Whether it’s your baby’s booties, rattle or first story book – there’s no reason to put baby’s items away. Frame IT! Showcase their first ‘footprints’ of life by placing these in frames on a feature wall which will help stamp their room with their mini-signature style.
- Wall decals will cure blank wall syndrome. Is your bub a doctor Do-Little or fairy princess? Pick a theme that speaks to them so they can constantly be in character!
- Draw on the walls! Yes. You heard us!
Oversized blackboards help frame a room and will give your little Picasso hours of endless fun. I’m sure at the end of the day they’ll want to chalk to you about their creation. So, get involved- it’s time to scribble!
I hope you found these tips useful. With so many designs and styles out there sometimes its best to just stick with your instincts and go with what you love.
Images via Pinterest