The Stylist Splash
Welcome to The Stylist Splash, a lifestyle, interiors blog that is the creative outlet for Yvette Wilson. Brands love to collaborate with Yvette as she styles and shares your product for the best exposure. Get in contact for a media kit. All photos on this blog unless otherwise stated are photographed and styled by Yvette Wilson and owned by The Stylist Splash. Keeping content original and interesting and most of all real.
Yvette likes to style products for up and coming and also established Australian brands. This gives brands fantastic exposure through The Stylist Splash blog and social media channels. Known on instagram as a social media influencer, Yvette will share your product and get you noticed with over 38,000 followers.
Some popular segments include on the blog are:
- In the Kitchen/ baking healthy food/ sampling healthy food
- Spotlight On / styling and introducing Australian designers, makers and artists
- My Home / Lifestyle/ styling products sharing new products
- Fashion Style / Kids Style / new fashion for kids and Mums
- Projects/ sharing crafty projects / diy
- Sweet and Stylish Find/ Things I Love/ sharing products I love
- Vignettes Styling / styling tips, tips for your home styling, my styling projects
Recent Campaigns/Brand Promotion/Styling/Style Advice
These campaigns are on the The Stylist Splash Blog
- Summer Styling with Adairs – Riviera SS16 range
- The Reject Shop – Budget Bedroom Makeover
- Freedom Furniture – Mothers Day With Freedom
- Target – Get Winter Ready/Target – Create the Look With New Target Homewares
- Target – Easter Styling Made Easy with Target /Target – Jean Paul Gaultier For Target
- Were Street Trading – Easter Styling Campaign for Instagram
- Homes Plus – House Feature and Interview
- Super Amart – Bedroom Makeover /Super Amart – Create A Stylish Look
- Myer Giftorium – Opening Dec 2015 Event
- Officeworks – Benefits of Workplace Flexibility
- Home Beautiful Top 50 Most Beautiful Rooms – Feature
- Salt&Pepper – Recipe Bake off
- The Life Creative – How to style a vignette editorial
- Kikki K – Co Stylist Competition
- Visual Merchandising experience
On Instagram I share many more collaborations with brands.
- Designer Rugs
- Sly Australia
- Hard To Find
- AFL Microfigures
- Doughnut Time
- Health Lab
- Christian Paul Watches
- Simone Perele
- Uber Kate Jewels
- Circa Home
- Marc Bale Watches
- OZ Design
- CupCake Queens
- Rockmans Fashion
- I love Ayomo
Below are some recent vignettes, why don’t you come over and follow The Stylist Splash on Instagram.
Hi there, I am Mum to 3 beautiful kids age 16, 14 and 7 and happily married to a very busy hubby that runs his own construction company.
The Stylist Splash Shop is also another outlet where you can shop for Australian made colour and happiness here.
My experience is varied and I have had a lot of my work published in magazines.
I have won several styling competitions styled lots of products for brands to help promote them and had some visual merchandising experience.
Magazines my work has appeared in
Sunday Style Magazine
I have had several photos appear in Sunday Style Magazine (Sunday Herald Sun) from July 2013 onwards.
Top 40 Blogger for Kidspot 2014/2015
Nominated in April 2015 and 2014 as a TOP 40 blogger ( Beauty and Lifestyle) for the Kidspot Voices blogger awards
I Won #7 Vignettes March 2015 with Interiors Addict and Guest Judge Keeki – My Style
Thanks so much for stopping by.